superannuation bounced back

Highlighted
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

superannuation bounced back

Hi  Our company paid superannuation and has $2446.41 bounced back. We can not figure out this amount belongs to whom.  That should be a sum of serveral staff's superannuation. We just want to know the staff name and that we cam arrange payment again. May i know how can i get in touch with superanuation team? 

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,007 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,007Posts

78Kudos

131Solutions

Re: superannuation bounced back

Hello @christinacz 

You are welcome to call the Pay Super team directly at 1 300 555 931. In the meantime, you may find this Help Article on Reversing and reprocessing superannuation payments useful, as it will outline the steps necessary to handle bounced super payments in AccountRight. As for finding the specific employee name(s) for whom the super bounced back, I do believe this would be a manual process of checking in the software. Exporting employee super details may be a more useful way to check the information input for each employee, to ensure those details aren't incorrect and resulting in the bounced pays. However the Pay Super team may be able to advise otherwise. 

One last thing to check would be that the super payroll categories you've linked to your employees are of the Superannuation category type, not Employer Expense. Only super amounts allocated to payroll categories listed in the Superannuation view of the Payroll Category List can be processed using Pay Super.

Kind regards,
Emily Bisbach

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post