superannuation details in myob team

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PKDS
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

superannuation details in myob team

Our Junior staff members having difficulty accessing myob team app to submit their time sheets and other functions. It requires them to add their superannuation details. some of them do not accrue super as they are not earning enough to meet the threshold. Other employee tried to add its fund but the particular fund wasnt listed. In fact only two funds were therre in the list.

Please help me resolve this asap

Thanking you

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: superannuation details in myob team

Hi @PKDS 

I'm sorry to hear that you're having problems with this. The app works by checking the mandatory details are entered for all employees and doesn't take the age of the employee into account. As such, you can enter dummy super info into the employee card in AccountRight. You'll need to go into the employee card>>Payroll details tab>>Superannuation and make sure super is not ticked for that employee, this will ensure super is not calculated.

When you have updated the employee card in the software, the employee will need to log out and back in or completely close the app and log in.

With regard to the other employee, are you able to add their super fund through their employee card in AccountRight. Then get the employee to log out and in again.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post