2015.4 MYOB AccountRight Plus educational version installation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
PierreB
2 Posts
User
PierreB

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

2015.4 MYOB AccountRight Plus educational version installation

When i try to install student edition i get server error

0x80070003

Can i please have solution

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,844 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6844Posts

737Kudos

951Solutions

Re: 2015.4 MYOB AccountRight Plus educational version installation

Hi @PierreB

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information

That particular error is typically a Windows error and has a few different causes. Generally speaking there will be some text directly after the error code which will provide some additional information on why that error code is being thrown. Without knowing exactly what that text says I can only offer a few general suggestions.

Firstly, make sure that all Windows updates have been installed, particularly around the Microsoft .net framework. Additionally, I recommend right clicking on the installer and selecting the option to Run as Administrator. This will run the program with full Windows Administrator Permissions and this can get around some installation related issues.

Do let us know how you get on with this

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
PierreB
2 Posts
User
PierreB

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

it said the windowsws file path could not be found

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,844 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6844Posts

737Kudos

951Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @PierreB

Thanks for clarifying the rest of that error message.

As I alluded to in my previous post that is a Windows related error. Generally speaking the most common reasons for that message are either that the location you are trying to install to doesn’t exist or that you don’t have sufficient Windows permissions to install to that location.

I’d recommend right clicking on the installer and choosing to Run as Administrator to run with full Windows permissions. Additionally I’d also temporarily disable any antivirus software which will ensure that any programs that try to install don’t get misread and blocked by your antivirus program

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post