Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

AccountRight Premier v 19.7

Hi

I need to use AccountRight v 19.7 for my current Cert3. I tried to find it as a free 30 trial but can only find the latest versions. 

I found the file to download from the downloads section however I have just spent 3 hours working only to have the program close and none of my work still be in the program.

Did I wrongly assume that everything would auto save?

Can I pay the student fee and use the code to register this version?

Cheers

Mechelle

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Ultimate User
3,146 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

3,146Posts

2,253Kudos

434Solutions

Re: AccountRight Premier v 19.7

Hi @Shellen 

See this link for the Forum section for Student Edition - you may find useful posts/links there.

While I can't answer your question about student fee etc, you don't need to register the MYOB software. 

The way it works is when you create a new company file (data file), MYOB allows you to use that for 90 days before the company file (not the software) needs to be registered. This may be sufficient for your purposes. Otherwise you may need an Educational serial number which can Activate the file. The file can then be used for up to a certain transaction level.

If however you are using files created by your school etc, these may already be over 90 days old - you should speak to your school etc about how to use these files.

Every time you record a transaction or change a setting, the company file (.myo) is updated - there is no Save feature as this is automatic. If you run MYOB and Open your company file, you will find all your transactions should be there.

Regards

Gavin

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post