Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

AccountRight - Saving Reports to Excel Issue

Hi there,

I am currently undertaking a TAFE course, and part of an assessment is to produce reports from MYOB's AccountRight. I have entered in all relevant details of my "TAFE businesses" supplier and customer invoices; everything balances right. I went to through to final instructions to produce reports using the report option. The assessment requires me to select "Send to" button and select "Excel" to be able to save the reports across to an excell spreadsheet - doing this for all of the reports to submit. It brings up the message in a dialog box: "Unable to locate the necessary files to perform this OfficeLink function"

I have searched across MYOB forums following others suggestions to fix the error; I have uninstalled the AccountRight software and reinstalled it. I have followed the prompt to open Word and Excel and then through the "Trust Centre" and subsequent settings to enable all macros.

I feel as though the accounting software I have downloaded does not suit my current system Windows 10, or there is a glitch. The current version I have of AccountRight is AccountRight Enterprise for Windows Version 19.11.1 (Education Edition)

Is there any other way to be able to get the files across to excel. I need to submit my assessments shortly.

Thanks in advanced

Sami

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,944 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,944Posts

484Kudos

443Solutions

Re: AccountRight - Saving Reports to Excel Issue

Hi @sami87sam 

Thanks for your post. This help article has more troubleshooting steps for the error message you are receiving: Error: "Unable to locate the necessary files to perform this OfficeLink function" 

Good luck with your course.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post