AccountRight v19 Student Edition for Mac

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Samara001
1 Post
User
Australia
Samara001

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AccountRight v19 Student Edition for Mac

Hi there,

I cant seem to locate a download link for the student edition that is compatible with Mac OSX. Can anyone tell me how I would be able to get this version. 

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11659Posts

1360Kudos

1636Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: AccountRight v19 Student Edition for Mac

Hi @Samara001

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information

The AccountRight v19 program is a Windows only platform product, due to how it requires certain background aspects of the Windows operating system. Because of this it isn’t able to be installed directly onto a Mac operating system without the use of third party programs, such as parallels and bootcamp, the use of which aren’t supported by MYOB.

There is a Mac specific program which is very similar, AccountEdge. Unlike AccountRight this is designed to work solely on Mac computers and doesn’t require the use of third party programs to allow the installation.

You can find all of our currently available student edition download links on our thread MYOB Student Edition Download links. If your institution requires the use of a specific version I recommend speaking with them to obtain that version

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post