2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Amount in Undeposited Funds Account Incorrect

Hi,

I'm having an issue with the Undeposited Funds Account. I was supposed to enter some sales through the receive money tab and deposit the amount into my Undeposited Funds Account. Somehow, I only end up with 10% of the total amount in the  Undeposited Funds Account. For example the sale was 550, I end up with only 50. I've checked my linked accounts and they seem to be correct.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Please help, I have an assessment due in a few days.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Incorrect Amount in Undeposited Funds Account

Hi,

I'm having an issue with the Undeposited Funds Account. I was supposed to enter some sales through the receive money tab and deposit the amount into my Undeposited Funds Account. Somehow, I only end up with 10% of the total amount in the  Undeposited Funds Account. For example the sale was 550, I end up with only 50. I've checked my linked accounts and they seem to be correct.

Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Please help, I have an assessment due in a few days.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,654 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,654Posts

174Kudos

255Solutions

Re: Incorrect Amount in Undeposited Funds Account

Hi @Meows 

Generally, the payment amount differs if a certain discount percentage was entered while applying payment to an invoice.

If you click on History on the bottom right hand side of the invoice, you would get Find Transactions screen where you can see how much amount has been applied to the invoice. Upon clicking the blue arrow next to the payments line,  Receive Payments screen would open up from which you can check if the amount applied is correct and delete if incorrect. 

sales.PNG

Please let us know if you have any questions. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post