User
User

3Posts

2Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customer Card

Hello,

I am using MYOB AccountRight 2016. When creating a new customer card, only one income account is allowed to be linked to a customer card under the Selling Details tab. However, I sell different types of goods to the same customer. The income frome the sale of different types of goods are to be credited to different sale of goods income accounts.  So, how can I link the income of the sale of different types of goods to the same customer?

If a customer card can't be linked to several different sale of goods income accounts, what can I do?

Can I leave the Income Account field blank in the Selling Details tab in this case? Will it cause calculation error in the balance sheet or the profit and loss statement?

Thank you for your assistance.

Adiv Yeung

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,478 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,478Posts

270Kudos

384Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Customer Card

Hi @Adiv 

If you're creating an Item sale for the customer, then the income account for the sale of that good would be picked up from the Item's profile (Inventory>>Items List>>Item ) itself and not from the customer card. Income account in the selling details of a customer is only used when you create a sale in Service layout. 

In case you create service sales, then the income account would have to be manually changed while creating an invoice with description of different goods. 

I hope this helps. Please let us know should you have further questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post