Leave Entitlements

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
RJPatty
2 Posts
User
Australia

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Leave Entitlements

Hi I have 4 entitlements setup, holiday leave accrual hourly, holiday leave accrual salary, personal leave accrual hourly & personal leave accrual salary. Under the linked wage category section for HLAH i have ticked HLH & unused holday leave & for HLAS i have ticked HLS & unused holday leave.

My question is for Personal Leave Accrual Hourly i have ticked PLH & for Personal Leave Accrual Salary i have ticked PLS. Do i have to select any other wage categories for these? Thank you so much.

1 REPLY 1
Ultimate Partner ronatbas
4,530 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

4,530Posts

3,272Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Leave Entitlements

@RJPatty

Something you need to know is that Unused Leave is not used for ongoing employment. Itis specifically for Unused Leave paid on termination and should not be ticked.

Other than that your links seem fine.

The only thing that you do need to check is that for salary it is accruing at a set amount per pay period and that hourly is accrual is set to %age of Gross Hours. Now here is where you have to be careful - you need to exempt any hour that will add to the gross hours (overtime x1.5, overtime x 2, Holiday Leave Loading and any allowances that are paid on an hourly basis). If you do not exempt these and someone does overtime or gets say 5 hours of dust allowance the gross hours shoot up by these hours and the accrual is incorrect.

Ron B
BAS Group
03 95588477

info@basgroup.com.au
Making MYOB work for you
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post