MYOB Student Edition Installation Issues

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
abbottscdp
1 Post
User
Australia

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Student Edition Installation Issues

Hi,

I recently purchased a disk copy of the Educational Edition of MYOB from Swinburne University.
I was told by the bookstore employee that a serial number is not required for the software and by my convenor that the software has a transaction limit rather than a time limit however whenever I open the program an activation message appears stating that I only have a said number of days until the trial period expires. I have installed AccountRight2015 from the disk but there is also the option to install Plus v19 and Enterprise v19. Have I installed the incorrect copy?

Thanks,

Tim

Example below:HELP.JPG

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator CloverQ
7,286 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

7,286Posts

514Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Student Edition Installation Issues

Hi @abbottscdp,

Allow me to extend you a very warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it an useful tool.

For AccountRight v201x student edition, a serial number is required for the file to be recognised as student edition files; for v19 software, no serial number is required. 

Do you require v2015 specifically? If not, feel free to install the v19 software instead. 

Feel free to let us know how you go. 

Cheers,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post