MYOB Student Edition V19.10

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
LDelany
1 Post
User
LDelany

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Student Edition V19.10

Hi,

I googled for the student edition of MYOB and it took me to this page:

https://www.myob.com/au/accounting-software/student-edition

My course handbook states I need MYOB v19.10. Is this the same as 2017.2 accessed from the link above or do I need to download something else?

With thanks

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31525Posts

4115Kudos

4594Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Student Edition V19.10

Hi @LDelany

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

AccountRight has two different versions of the program, AccountRight Classic (v19 range) and AccountRight 201x. Generally speaking, AccountRight 201x is similar in nature to AccountRight Classic it just runs on a more up to date database and structure.

In terms of obtaining a download link for Student Edition versions, the latest installers for AccountRight Student Edition can be found on MYOB Student Edition Download links

If you do require AccountRight v19, we would need to have an AccountRight v19 Student Edition serial number to provide that download link. If you do have an AccountRight v19 Student Edition download serial number and would like the download link do send a private message with that serial number.

You can send a private message to another user on the Forum by selecting their username i.e. @Steven_M and selecting 'Send a Message' right-hand side.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post