Max number of company files activated - first time activating software

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JforJord
1 Post
User
Australia
JforJord

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Max number of company files activated - first time activating software

I am taking an external online course which required me to download AccountRight Plus 2017. I was given a serial number through there, but when I tried to activate the file, it told me I had already reached the maximum number of company files. Early in the year I used an older version on myob in university but we were not required to activate any company files, so I am not sure if this is a factor or not. I need to use this ASAP. What can I do from here?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Product Team Haydes
2,000 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6163Posts

1000Kudos

877Solutions

Re: Max number of company files activated - first time activating software

Hi @JforJord

If they provided you with a Serial Number, then this would mean that they are requesting you to activate the file under the Education Licence we gave to them. This will apply some locks to the file as it is used in an education environment. 

If you're getting the message "The maximum number of company files are activated", this is something to talk to who gave you the Serial Number. As this would mean they have maxed out their Education Licence and should contact us to get this organised.

If the course is in Australia, they can contact the education team by emailing: education.au@myob.com

For New Zealand, they can contact their team by emailing: education@myob.com

Cheers,

Hayden (Ex-Moderator)
MYOB Product Team
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post