Harry_Lu
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Payment issue

Hi,

I was trying to purchase MYOB student edition for past 2 weeks. Called service team and send emails. No solution provided!!! The email I sent did not receive any reply yet. 

My question is about payments. The website for student edition do not allow to pay to download the software.

MYOB.PNG

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,757 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,757Posts

4,377Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payment issue

Hi @Harry_Lu 

Based on the screenshot provided you have not entered in all the required fields to proceed with that purchase. As the payment website is used for all MYOB products information such as business name and address are required for purchase. Typically, for student edition users will enter their name in the business name and their residence as their address (or their education institutions address). 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Harry_Lu
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, Steven_M

When I tried to purchase the software, I did fill all the information needed. The university name was the business name, and the address of the university is correct. I do not want to post personal information in the discussion forum. However, even all information are correct, I still cannot finalize my payment. Is there any other solutions? 

Thanks

Harry 

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,757 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,757Posts

4,377Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Harry_Lu 

Can you provide more information into what is occurring when you say "it will not finalise my payment" i.e. does it give you an error message? Does it look like it is processing and then never completes...?

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Harry_Lu
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven_M

I finally talked to MYOB staff on live chat. They already reported the issue. it is the website error related to IT department. I can buy it now. 

Thanks

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post