Termination Code 1234 - Error 306 in DM Commit Transaction (5143.0:0)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Experienced Cover User LyndaL
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
LyndaL
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Termination Code 1234 - Error 306 in DM Commit Transaction (5143.0:0)

We have recently upgraded our server and transferred our Accountright Enterprise v19.14 onto it.  We had some troubles verifying data and importing timesheets when we did the payrun last Wednesday 11th Oct.  Both processes took an extremely long time.  We also had some cases of the imported hours duplicating.  We were able to adjust this manually to get the wages processed..  I have since set up a test data file with the backup prior to the payrun and tried to do the payrun again.  Both times I attempted this I have not been able to verify the data. Today I cancelled the process after half an hour (it usually takes about 5 minutes) as it was "stuck" on "Journal entries Test 2 of 49".

I then attempted to import the timesheets and they were loading, albiet slowly, but then, before reaching half way, it cancelled and I got the error message quoted in the subject line.

Would really appreciate any help we can get with this one please.

2 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,844 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6844Posts

737Kudos

951Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Termination Code 1234 - Error 306 in DM Commit Transaction (5143.0:0)

Hi @LyndaL

Thanks for your question.

If you are receiving a termination code error, then the first thing to do would be to optimise the company file. This is done by going to File >> Optimise Company File. I’d recommend performing this on the computer that hosts the file as opposed to one of the computers accessing the file over a network.

Optimising the file compacts it down and can resolve some errors that can be experienced on a file. Depending on how large your file is and how much information is being entered into the file, I’d recommend optimising the file on a regular basis to ensure that your file is as error free as possible.

If your file had an error then it can impact the file in a number of ways. These include unusual performance as well as other entries displaying incorrectly.

Do let us know how you get on with this

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User LyndaL
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
LyndaL
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Termination Code 1234 - Error 306 in DM Commit Transaction (5143.0:0)

Hi Neil

Optimising solved everything for us.

Thank you

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post