ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000372

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
schiatswawater
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000372

I need help to fix this error (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000372).

All previouse financial years payroll report were accepted without any problem. Since the new financial year start, I have received this error code for each payroll reporting. 

I tried to call MYOB many times, either couldn't get help and was asked to call ATO, or transferred to survey recording, or the lines cut off.

I tried to call ATO to get help, they asked me to call MYOB, because from MYOB help information had limited on Lump Sump E used to multiple financial year.

I hope you could help me to correct report errors for Lump Sump E payment.

6 REPLIES 6
gavin12345
Ultimate User
4,954 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

4,954Posts

1,000Kudos

633Solutions

Re: ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000372

Hi @schiatswawater 

Take a look at this Phase 2 article - there is a section specifically for Lump Sum E including how to prepare your file.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
schiatswawater
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Gavin,

Thank you for your help.

I problem is on Lump Sum E, which MYOB had removed the financial year for me to correctly choose for.

I called many times to MYOB, and got no ansewers at all, and was requested to call ATO.

I called ATO, I was advised that MYOB says that you can't use same LUMP SUM E which you had used for previous financial year. You need to creat new Lump Sum E, it seems that MYOB has limited option to choose. You need to contact MYOB.

I tried to creat a new Lump Sum E from MYOB, however the correct financial year for the back pay has disupered from the selection list on Lump Sum E. MYOB had provent user to selecting correct financial year by not list it.

I tried to call MYOB, and asked the question which is how to set up the correct Lump Sum E financial year which MYOB had removed from the new version 6? The answer from MYOB was you can select any other lited financial year on the list.

I dont' think it is correct by select incorrect financial year for Lump Sum E due to MYOB has a limited selection. Then I received no answers but the MYOB just hand up my call.

Very frustrated could not solved this problem (ATO error code: CMN.ATO.PAYEVNTEMP.000372)

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @schiatswawater 

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble getting this resolved. So that I can assist can you please send me a screenshot of the Back pay payroll category showing the Financial year dropdown box.

To send screenshots, use the Microsoft snipping tool to create the screenshot and click on Photos to upload.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

schiatswawater
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for your help.

Please find attached screenshot as required.

The Lump Sum E listed financial year is limited for me to choose correctly.

Hope you can add more selection to solve my problem.

Again thank you so much Tracey.

Best regards

Sarah

gavin12345
Ultimate User
4,954 Posts
Ultimate User
Australia
Ultimate User

4,954Posts

1,000Kudos

633Solutions

Hi @schiatswawater 

I really don't think you should be reporting back pay for 2012. The ATO guidelines for Lump Sum E indicate that if the current payroll year you are reporting for is 2022, you allocate Lump Sum E for FY 2021, FY 2020 and then all years before FY 2019. You can only report 3 years.

So all backpay relating to FY 2012 to 2019 should be reported as for FY 2019. Check with the ATO or your tax advisor if in doubt.

Regards

Gavin

(gavinw222@gmail.com)
schiatswawater
Experienced User
21 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

21Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Gavin for your suggestion on Lump Sum E.

However I was advised by ATO that: I can't use incorrect financial year for Lump Sum E payment, must be correct year for back pay to, also there is no limit financial year for this Lump Sum E by ATO. It is MYOB program has the limit choose does available for the report financial. If MYOB can't give users option, the user has to report manually by the End of Financial.

Hopefully, MYOB will develop the program to rermove the limit and add function for user to choose right financial year for reporting Lump Sum E accordingly.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post