Accounting V14 does not have on the BAS any provision for PAYG 'T1, T2 etc..) How can this be resolved?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
tony3
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Accounting V14 does not have on the BAS any provision for PAYG 'T1, T2 etc..) How can this be resolved?

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Accounting V14 does not have on the BAS any provision for PAYG 'T1, T2 etc..) How can this be resolved?

Hi @tony3 

Accounting v14 is an older version of the program, released back in 2004. As such due to its age I'm personally not familiar with it and the BAS capabilities of that. However, it would have been developed with the current reporting requirements at the time of that product i.e. if PAYG values are not required to be reported on the BAS back then the product would not be able to show those values (sorry unfamiliar with 15-year Australian reporting requirements).

In saying that, later versions of the product have an option when initially preparing the BAS (Accounts>>Prepare BAS/IAS>>Lodge Manually) to select BAS Info - top left of the Prepare Statement window  This will be were you can select the desired PAYG Instalment option, frequency and accounting basis to have those fields on the BAS worksheet.

Attachment.PNG

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Robert_Mitchell
Valued User
343 Posts
Valued User
Valued User

343Posts

38Kudos

40Solutions

Re: Accounting V14 does not have on the BAS any provision for PAYG 'T1, T2 etc..) How can this be resolved?

I have v14 on my system and in order to include the PAYG you need V14 PLUS so it has payroll. You should then be able to go to Setup, Company Information and click on the BAS info to customise your BAS. If this doesn't work, I find an Excel spreadsheet easy enough to setup to calculate the figures by looking at the various BAS, payroll, etc. reports. I also tend to use worksheets for each quarter and enter YTD figures that deduct the previous quarters to correct for any backdated adjustments that sometimes slip through when strict period closures are not in place. If you need STP, then do some research on the ATO website to find cheap or free options to use as the current MYOB is still have serious problems and is very expensive. 

Cheers

Robert

tony3
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post