BAS December due date

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mapleloor
Experienced Cover User
32 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

32Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

BAS December due date

Just wondering why when I go to lodge December BAS it is showing that it is not due until 21 February.   I looked at ATO website and they are saying 21st January.  We are listed to pay BAS on monthly basis.  Also it doesn't seem to have the quarterly PAYG payment showing for Oct - Dec 22.  Is there a reason?

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: BAS December due date

Hi @Mapleloor 

Thanks for your post. If you are lodging the BAS online, the Activity Statements window shows the Standard due date. When you click on the statement you want to lodge, the details, including the due date and required fields, are retrieved from the ATO. If this is showing a different date and fields than expected you would need to contact the ATO.

If you are referring to the PAYG Instalment (T fields) amounts not being prefilled, these values need to be manually entered when completing your statement.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post