BAS LODGEMENT NOT CONNECTING

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Gsyje
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

BAS LODGEMENT NOT CONNECTING

Have recently taken over MYOB file with new serial number and have been through the process of connecting to ATO which was completed.

Now trying to lodge online and wheel just keep turning and not connecting. Rang ATO again - all good their end must be at MYOB end - why is this not connecting when all is in place?

2 REPLIES 2
Gsyje
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: BAS info is not populating. Pleeeaaase help.

did you have success with the response from MYOB?

I have same issue and wont allow me to access settings to do any updates.

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: BAS info is not populating. Pleeeaaase help.

Hi @Gsyje 

Thank you for your post. This can be caused by an internet security setting not being up to date. To ensure your windows is up to date:

1. Click Start, type update in the search box, in the list of results, click Windows Update.
  2. In the details pane, click Check for updates, and then wait while Windows looks for the latest updates for your computer.
  3. If you see a message telling you that important or optional updates are available, or telling you to review important or optional updates, click the message to view the updates to install.
  4. In the list, select the check box for the updates that you want to install, click OK, and then click Install updates.

If you are still getting the error after updating, you may need to manually turn on the TLS protocol:

1. Open Internet Explorer.
  2. Go to Settings.
  3. Go to the Advanced Tab.
  4. Restore advanced settings.
  5. Scroll down near the bottom and select TLS 1.2 Only.

Hope that helps.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post