BAS reporting

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Karen251
Trusted Cover User
131 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

131Posts

20Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

BAS reporting

Hi 

I received an e-mail from ATO saying I'm not completing my BAS properly.  They say 'we have identified tha you did not report your business and/or investment income correctly at label T1 on your activity statements for 2019-20 income year.

We would expect your gross instalment income at label T1 to be similar to total sales reported at label G1 (less GST credits).

I always complete my BAS online through MYOB and don't get the option to report at T1.  How am I supposed to do it.  I even went onto ATO site and went to complete BAS through there and there is still not a T1 option.

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: BAS reporting

Hi @Karen251 

The option to report BAS at T1 is included when lodging it manually using AccountRight. However, when you lodge it online, the fields in the online BAS form are determined by the settings at the ATO's end, therefore, we do recommend checking if they are correct at their end as the same problem is happening when you do it using ATO's site. 

Let us know if you have additional questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post