BAS reports

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Phelec
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

BAS reports

I have had to have a new harddrive installed on my computer, maganed to get MYOB back but when I go to do a BAS report the forms come  up blank, can someone help me get this to populate please. 

Thanks 

Laura 

3 REPLIES 3
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,453 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,453Posts

42Kudos

152Solutions

Re: BAS reports

Hi @Phelec 

Thank you for your post. I would recommend taking a look at this post My BASlink form does not contain any figures, which outlines both when the BAS appears blank and when it contains zeros.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Phelec
Experienced Cover User
50 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

50Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Sorry but this was not help at all.  I am suing Account Right and these instructions are  for Account Edge.  I have no back up to go back to as I had a hard drive crash and as yet they have not been able to recover any of the data. 

I just need clear concise instructions as to where to go to get the BAS to populate.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,453 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,453Posts

42Kudos

152Solutions

Hi @Phelec 

Thank you for your response. As per checking the steps from the link of post I've provided also applies on the Account Right users not only for Account Edge. We recommend you recheck the steps/instructions from this post My BASlink form does not contain any figures.

You may also have a look at this Help Article: Prepare your Activity Statement manually that has all the detailed information and steps on how you can get your BAS populated.

If you need further help, don't hesitate to start a new post and we'll be happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post