BAS total sales (G1)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HDAdmin
Experienced User
25 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

25Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

BAS total sales (G1)

Hi

I produced both online and manual lodgements reports.  The figures in G1 are different in those reports.

G1 figure for online seems to include N-T sales.  Shouldn't both have same figure?  I double checked and I see only capital, GST, Free and ITS in the field.

4 REPLIES 4
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: BAS total sales (G1)

Hi @HDAdmin 

Thanks for your post. You're right that both reports should have the same amounts. I'd start by checking the set up of the online and manual reports and checking that the same tax codes have been selected in both.

In Lodge Manually>>GST worksheet, click on the Setup button for the G1 field. In Lodge Online>>Settings>>Set up activity field statements. I would also run the GST (Detail) cash or accrual depending on how you report, and compare the amounts in that report to your lodgement reports.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

HDAdmin
Experienced User
25 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

25Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for your reply. I checked both manual and online BAS statement set ups and both have CAP, GST, FREE.  After checking it the figures are still different.  The GST reports shows same amount for GST paid and collected on the lodgement report.

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @HDAdmin 

In Lodge Online, can you please open that BAS and click on Update from Ledger in the top right corner and see if that corrects your issue.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

HDAdmin
Experienced User
25 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

25Posts

3Kudos

2Solutions

Hi Tracy,

Thanks.  It worked, but it would have been good if there was an instruction to let me know I should update there.

Thanks and I am relieved.

Yoko

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post