BAS

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced User
28 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

28Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

BAS

Hi, 

I have a issue when I run GST (Summary - cash) report in MYOB. there is no information to display in this report. However, there are transactions reported if I run the GST (Summary - Accrual) report.

Please advise.

Thank you 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,858 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,858Posts

595Kudos

593Solutions

Re: BAS

Hi @abc1232 

Thanks for your post.  We are aware of an issue running the GST (summary - cash) report, this is caused by General Journals without a tax code in the first line.  To find those General Journals run the GST detail report for small date ranges until you can narrow it down to one day. Once you have corrected the GJ you should be able to run the GST summary cash report.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced User
28 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

28Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for your reply. Could you please clarify with me how to find the General Journals without a tax code?

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
3,858 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,858Posts

595Kudos

593Solutions

Hi @abc1232 

Try running the GST (summary - cash) for smaller date ranges, for example run it for one month, if the report doesn't display there is an offending journal in that date range. Try running it for the first two weeks, if it displays those transactions are correct. If it doesn't display, narrow the date range again until it does display. What you are trying to do is narrow it down to one day that the report doesn't run, this will be the date of the incorrect journal.

Once you have the date(s) you can go to Transaction Journal>>General tab>>filter by that date>>open the transactions and make the correction.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post