BASLINK ERROR

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ChantelleH
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

BASLINK ERROR

I am getting an error when trying to open BASLink.  BAS setup is correct - company was started on 1 May 2018, Purchases have been made - these show up on GST summary - cash report.  Company is showing conversion month as May 18, current period as 2018 so all these details correct. 

When trying to open BASLink (last month Jun, set for current FY 2018) I get the error:

"BASlink information is unable to be produced for pre-conversion, pre-purge, or pre-financial year periods."

Has anyone experienced this issue or know how to get around it?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,405 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

2,405Posts

2,207Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: BASLINK ERROR

@ChantelleH

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

The problem is quite a simple on.

the reason you are getting that warning is because you are trying to report for the BAS April - June.

As April is before your conversion month it won't run the report, even if there are no entries in April.

The way around this is to run two seperate reports one for May and one for June.

And then manually combine them for your submission to the ATO.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post