Bank Feed Problem

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
deb_bookkeeper
Experienced Cover User
38 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

38Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bank Feed Problem

Hi 

Sorry there wasnt an option to select bank transactions!

I am using Account Right 2018.3. I have a transaction in the bank feeds that is not approving - and it will not let me close down the programme. I had to forcibly close my computer and when I cam back today the transaction is still trying to approve.

As I am trying to close off the month this is quite frustrating!!

Has anyone got any tips?

Regards

Deb

1 REPLY 1
Neil_M
13,473 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

13,473Posts

0Kudos

1,916Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Bank Feed Problem

Hi @deb_bookkeeper

If this transaction is taking an unreasonably long amount of time to approve, then it may be an issue with the AccountRight cache files having sustained some damage. The cache files can be cleared by closing AccountRight down before going to the following location on your computer

C: \ Users \ <username> \ AppData \ Local \ MYOB \ AccountRight \ 201X.X \ Cache

Where <username> is the Windows username and 201X.X is the version that is being used.

By deleting the cache files when AccountRight is closed, the next time AccountRight opens it will force AccountRight to recreate these cache files.

Another possibility is to right click on the bank feed transaction and choose the option to Hide Transaction. This will remove the transaction from the bank feeds list, and you will be able to go into the Reconcile Accounts window and manually tick the transaction that you were trying to match

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post