Error in Taxable Payments Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Ianinfinance
Experienced Cover User
31 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

31Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Error in Taxable Payments Report

Hi I have produced my Taxable Payments Report for verification. Included is a duplicate payment I made to a supplier because they changed their bank account and didn't tell me. The second payment has come up as well as the first ie no reversal so it looks as though the payment has been made twice. I Need help to get this duplicate off the Taxable payments report. 

2 REPLIES 2
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Error in Taxable Payments Report

Hi @Ianinfinance 

Thank you for your post. The taxable payments report only displays purchases, not the individual payments, so the reversal and re-enter shouldn't affect the report. Did you reverse and reenter the payment or the purchase itself? Also, are you looking at the detail or summary report? (as the detail report will give you more information about the individual transactions).

Could you please take a screenshot of the report (redacting any sensitive information) and then attach it with your reply so I can reproduce to assist you further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Ianinfinance
Experienced Cover User
31 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

31Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Error in Taxable Payments Report

In the final stages of lodging the TPAR report , I reviewed the transactions and saw the errant transaction. I unticked this and the report was corrected. Perhaps MYOB should provide a brief desacription of this issue in the help notes so that if the same presents to anyone else, they will know that it can be rectified before submission - ie if there are any transactions that need to be excluded they can be unticked.. 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post