Fuel Tax Credits

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing User KGrove
22 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

22Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Fuel Tax Credits

I have worked out how to record BAS refunds and payments using http://help.myob.com/wiki/display/ar/Recording+your+ATO+payment+or+credit?utm_source=search&utm_cont...

However, I also have fuel credits. Can you please tell me how to record this? 

also, we have sales tax payable (WET), but it simply goes in and comes straight back out - so don't need to pay. How do I record this? 

I also noticed in another post that to find 'reports - gst report for activity statement' but am unable to find this on Accountright. Can you please assist? 

Thanks you. 

1 REPLY 1
Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,450 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

2,450Posts

2,251Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Fuel Tax Credits

@KGrove

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

If you have a look at the Support Note on Fuel Tax Credits it shows you how to record your fuel purchases so they can be reported.

Once you have printed your fuel usage litre report go to the ATO Fuel Tax Credit Calculator and work out the amount of Fuel Tax Credit you can claim. Once again print the result. And enter the Journal as shown.

If you have followed the Support Note your Fuel Tax Credits will now show on you BAS.

For WET check out this Support Note on Wine Production and Sales and have a read through the links at the bottom.

As for what reports you want, before running any BAS /IAS I would alwys check the following: P& L, GST Summary and GST Detail Reports, Payroll Activity Summary and of course run the Company Data Auditor and fix any problems before submitting the BAS/IAS.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post