GST TAX INFO REC NOT BALANCING

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ro1
Contributing User
11 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

GST TAX INFO REC NOT BALANCING

Hi

I'm hoping someone can help please! My GST collected and Paid are not balancing.

The report from Jul - Sept 2022 is out by the BAS amount we paid in July for Apr-Jun 2022, so not worried about that, but I have just run the Tax Info Rec report and I am out.  I have been reading other posts regarding this and I have:

- run the company auditor and checked the  tax code exceptions reports but nothing seems to be allocated incorrectly.

- printed off both GST collected and GST Paid GL account transactions and have reconciled against the GST Ledger

-I have checked the BAS allocation for July - Sept quarter to ensure it was done correctly.

I dont know what else to try. Any suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: GST TAX INFO REC NOT BALANCING

Hi @ro1 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. I recommend clearing the browser cache which can resolve some odd behaviour in reports: Clear my cache.

If that does not resolve the error, could you reply with the reports and the last 4 digits of your serial number so I can reproduce the error on my end?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

ro1
Contributing User
11 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Samira

Thanks for responding but I can't seem to send you a private message ?

Thanks

RO

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @ro1 

If you feel more comfortable sending those over Private Message, you can do that by clicking here

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post