MYOB Online BAS Lodgement Problem

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Paul_Russell
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

24Posts

0Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Online BAS Lodgement Problem

Trying to lodge the BAS Online via BAS Link but get an error message about the G1 field despite it being correct.

Please advise how I overcome this?

Regards

Paul

BAS Validation successful.jpg
BAS Validation ERROR.jpg
2 REPLIES 2
Haydes
MYOB Product Team
6,317 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
MYOB Product Team

6,317Posts

1,107Kudos

903Solutions

Re: MYOB Online BAS Lodgement Problem

Hi @Paul_Russell 

I took a look into this and I can't see a reason why this would fail, normally validating would pass the checks that are set by the ATO. 

This would need to be looked at by our team here and from checking your customer account record I can see that this has already been raised by our team who are currently investigating this.

I've made sure to let them know about this post and I trust that they'll be in touch as soon as they have some information for you.

Cheers,
Hayden
MYOB Product Team

Currently Working On:
Supplier Feeds | E-invoicing
In Tray
Previously Worked On:
MYOB Capture App | MYOB Invoices app
MYOB Support (2015-2019)

Paul_Russell
Experienced Cover User
24 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

24Posts

0Kudos

2Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Online BAS Lodgement Problem

Thanks Hayden

This was an interesting exercise:

• firstly having to defer the BAS lodgement with the ATO
  • meantime, MYOB investigated the issue then your Develoers provided the likely cause (data/info feed from the ATO being incorrect)
  • armed with that MYOB feedback, was shunted from pillar-to-post by the ATO becasue your Developers gave me a contact number that I simply could not use (not being a Tax Agent) to nobody at the ATO understanding the information your guys provided
  • after several call shunts I phoned the 132 866 Business Line again where a chap cold transferred me to Jane in General Tax Advice !!!!!! but finally somebody who wanted to assist and appeared to understand the issue

• at no stage would anybody in that series of calls to the ATO provide me with a number (or transfer me to a 'system area') where I might then be able to forward your technical email so that it would be "tech speak to tech speak"!!!!

• Jane (ATO) stated that ours, being an Annual BAS for GST, was not available for lodgement via your portal so I manually lodged it instead!
  • your Developers are going to take it up directly with the ATO as there are many un-answered questions with this issue.

Please Close this ticket.

Paul

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post