Myob Account Transaction Accrual Report not Exporting to Excel

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Pbangez
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Myob Account Transaction Accrual Report not Exporting to Excel

Hi All 

I am using Myob Version Account Right Plus 2022.10.0 

I am trying to export the accounts Transaction Accrual Report to the Excel Version - howver Myob is not opening the excel file - could you please advise what i should do to resolve this issue 

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

157Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Myob Account Transaction Accrual Report not Exporting to Excel

Hi @Pbangez 

Thanks for your post. There could be a few causes for this. Could you check the following:

1. Do you have a compatible version of Excel installed (32 bit)? If you have installed Excel after AccountRight you will need to uninstall both AccountRight and Excel, before reinstalling a compatible version of Excel first before AccountRight.
  2. Windows permissions need to be the same between Excel and AccountRight to ensure that the information gets exported across. If clicking Export to Excel doesn’t send the information through then it could be caused by a permissions imbalance.

Close AccountRight before right clicking on the AccountRight desktop icon and choose Run as Administrator. This will run AccountRight with full Windows Administrator permissions so it should allow the export to go through.

If the export does go through when running AccountRight as a Windows Administrator, but not normally then AccountRight will need to be reinstalled with full Windows Administrator permissions by right clicking on the installer and choosing “Run as Administrator”

3. Generally AccountRight LIVE sends the data straight to Excel via .NET Framework, if there is nothing happening when trying to export to Excel means that the direct link is either non-existent or became broken. Solution is to do a repair install of .NET Framework

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post