Partner Zone

New account codes identified

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Lyshea
Experienced Cover User
17 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

17Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

New account codes identified

Hi Team My BAS is not reconciling and it is saying new account codes have been identified. How do I find these account codes to check if I have linked them correctly? When I go to "check " it does not bring up this problem so does that mean that the new account codes identified are already linked correctly?

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: New account codes identified

Hi @Lyshea 

Please let me know if you need further help. The message "New account codes have been identified" means that you have created a new account(s) in Accounts List since the last time you opened your BAS. To check if your BAS setup is correct, click on the Setup button for each field and make sure all applicable tax codes/payroll categories are selected. 

basm.PNG

If you continue to have problems reconciling your BAS, can you let me know which field is the problem and what reports you are reconciling with.

Please let me know how you go with this,

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post