No figures in BASLink

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
WalDeb
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

No figures in BASLink

Hi

I have accessed BASLink to manually prepare my quarterly return. I have choosen the correct period (i.e.) the last month of the reporting period and for some reason my form has no figures in it.  I did received an error message that mentioned that my BASLink needed to be updated?? This problem has only occurred since doing a routine upgrade to AccountRight Live Basics 2018.4.1

Your help sorting out this problem would be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
GDay53
Ultimate Partner
2,594 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

2,594Posts

1,047Kudos

569Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: No figures in BASLink

@WalDeb

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Don't forget that you first have to setup the tax codes for location on the BAS.

When the prepare BAS/IAS window is open click on the setup button beside each of the spaces G1 etc and choose the tax codes that belong in each. You can use you GST Summary report to check the amounts match.

And as you said don't forget that even thought it is the Dec 18 BAS it is in the 19 year.

If it is the software then try uninstally and re-installing, that usually fixes a lot of the problems that happen with upgrades.

Make sure that you re- install the full program not just the upgrade.

If you don't have the full program download you can get it from the MYOB Download page.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
Gralord Enterprises Pty Ltd
Mobile: 0402 841 627
graemeday@optusnet.com.au
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @WalDeb

I would recommend taking a look at my post on My BASlink form does not contain any figures, which outlines when the BAS appears blank.

If the values are showing as 0.00 on the BASlink I would recommend reviewing the BASlink Info settings and the period you have selected to prepare that BAS with. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

WalDeb
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for your reply. I reset the BAS statement and everything is working as it should.

Debbie Walsh

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post