RESOLVED: Online Activation and Confirmation service for AccountRight Live currently unavailable

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
WangEngraver
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Re: INVESTIGATING: Online Activation and Confirmation service for AccountRight Live currently unavailable

I have the same issue in Victoria Australia.  I have a stand alone version of MYOB - so why should I be affected by a server issue I wonder?

ChareneMPaper
Experienced Cover User
73 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

73Posts

37Kudos

0Solutions

Re: INVESTIGATING: Online Activation and Confirmation service for AccountRight Live currently unavailable

Hi Countrygirl, 

Same issues here. 

The amount of issues we have had since transferring over to MYOB Account right live is ridiculous. 

It is just not fit for purpose.

These are very big issues, something of which you would expect to have received an email about, not to log in and have these issues and have to chase down the answer.

Some organisations only have accounts working once a week, or others hire someone to come in toward the end of month to process things... It is uncomfortable at how much is wrong with this version, and how frequently we experience these issues with huge wait times to speak to support and live chat, with online community being our only fast option of contact.

ngdewar
1 Post
User

1Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

YES

Please send ATO advice asap as BAS report is due today

Trina1
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

YES

dobbo
Partner
12 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

12Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

yes its affecting me finalising and lodgin bas

timberlovers
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

YES - we've been offline since Saturday and it having a major impact on our business as all our quotes, inventory and sales information is in the file.  Any idea when this will be resolved?

am1
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

When will this be fixed as i haven't been able to get into myob for almost a week

SMStewart
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

@Suja_P wrote:

Hi everyone,

INVESTIGATING (29/04/2019 7:28am) : Still investigating - we are gathering client information to ensure that clients can confirm when service is available. See here for information we do require.

Our activation and confirmation service is currently unavailable. 

We're working on this as a priority and will have the service back online as soon as possible, if this is impacting your ability to lodge your BAS please reply on this post with a 'YES'. We will send you a letter this week outlining the issues MYOB are having which can then be provided to the ATO.

Our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused by this. 

YES

Ket
Partner
6 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

6Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

YES

Cant reply to the other message so I hope this one goes through.

Cant confirm 2 files.  Have been trying since Friday and now I am locked out.

Suja_P
Former Staff
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

5,976Posts

2,258Kudos

477Solutions

Hi everyone,

UPDATE (30/04/2019 3:07 pm):  We can confirm that the activation and confirmation service is performing better than yesterday and more of our clients are now able to access their files. Our team is still investigating the underlying issue and the issue preventing access to my.MYOB.

Thank you for persevering with us during this difficult time.

For those that don’t already know, on Friday night we had a major upgrade to our CRM system. This system controls a number of our other services, including our automated Activation and Confirmation (licensing) services.

While the upgrade had been extensively tested, we started noticing some issues on Saturday morning. We were able to fix most of the issues, including activations/confirmations for AccountRight Classic (v19) products and manual activations/confirmations for AccountRight Live. However, this morning we've encountered another issue that's caused issues to resurface, namely;

• Connection errors when trying to log into AccountRight Live (for files not confirmed in the last 30 days)
  • Connection errors when trying to upload new files
  • Activation/Adding new users to AccountRight Live
  • Errors trying to log in to my.MYOB

Rest assured that we are doing everything we can to get things back up and running. Our teams are working (literally) around the clock and we have our 3rd party vendors here working with us as critical priority.

We're currently working with the ATO to work out the best approach to deal with BAS deadlines. We'll keep you posted.

For now, there's nothing you need to do other than sit tight and re-attempt any currently unavailable services every 30 minutes or so.

To say that we're sorry for the affect this has had would be a huge understatement. We realise the impact this is having and I promise you we have everyone we can working as hard as they can to get you back up and running.

Thank you so much to all of you bearing with us here.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post