Re: Delay in delivery of email

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Gussiie
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Having the same issue here. 

We have recently ugpgraded to MYOB AccountRight Online. 

With our previous on premise version of AccountRight we would recieve invoices straight away and we could onsend to our warehouse for dispatch.. the invoices were sent via outlook. However, with the new online version now, our invoices seem to have a random delay between 10minutes-6 hours. This is causing many problems are we are wondering why we are now getting several emails from some suppliers saying that they haven't received there statements for the month!?

Please advise what the issue is here MYOB. Is it possible to change back to integrate with our outlook account? 

1 REPLY 1
Theresa_D
1,902 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,902Posts

0Kudos

223Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Gussiie 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of helpful tips, advice and support on the community forum. I have moved your post to address your issue as it's different to the one occurring for other clients, you can still refer to it here

You are able to email from AccountRight or Outlook.  You can change this by going into your preferences in email settings

I hope this helps, let me know if you need more information. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post