Re: GST [Summary - Payments] Report timing out

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
HCL
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

I am trying to run the GST (Detailed -Payments) Report for GST due at the end of this week, but it comes up with 'There's no information to display Try changing the filters and then run the report"  It ran fine before Christmas holidays and was wondering if the upgrade I just installed has affected my report.  I have tried helpdesk on the phone for over 4 days and have been told all sorts of things, clear cache etc, check filters, check my accounting period, which all did not work.  I was later told it "must" be a bug but no-one has phoned with the same issue.  Can anyone help?  I have tried to run report per day but it is time consuming, but MYOB won't comitt to a fix date.  My MYOB file is online and a have another file that is run on server based.  

Even if I print it out daily to collate a two month return, the amount doesn't match the MYOB GST101 Return, so am seeking ideas.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @HCL 

Sorry to hear that you haven't been able to get an answer for this. There is a known issue with running the GST Summary and Details reports in 2019.4, which our developers are working on resolving. This issue is caused by General Journals with missing tax codes. To be able to run these reports you will need to find the offending general journals and enter the applicable tax codes.

The easiest way to find those journals is to run the report for smaller date ranges.  If the report displays, there are no incorrect journals in that date range. If the report doesn't display, keep narrowing the date range until you get down to one day that won't display, there'll be an incorrect journal on that day. Once you've corrected those journals you will be able to run the report for the full date range.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post