Tax Code Reconciliation Exceptions

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Laura_S-1
Experienced Cover User
25 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

25Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Tax Code Reconciliation Exceptions

Hi, 

I'm running my company data auditor and a question mark is displayed next the "Tax Code Reconiliation Exceptions"

I have been searching for discrepancy for 2 days and I cant figure out why this report is appearing.

I would appreciate some help 

1 REPLY 1
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Tax Code Reconciliation Exceptions

Hi @Laura_S-1 

When the Company Data Auditor displays a question mark for an option it is alerting the user to that fact that there may be something amiss here i.e. questioning the transactions are recorded correctly. In some cases, those transactions are recorded as intended and there is no action that is required thus the question mark can be ignored.

As you are running the Tax Code Reconciliation Exceptions report you might want to take a look at Help Article: Out of Balance in Tax/GST Information Reconciliation reports which outlines the possible reasons why that report does show an out of balance. However, based on your screenshots it does appear to be a transaction to clear out the tax amounts from the liability accounts and thus potentially can be ignored.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post