Taxable Payment Report in new version not working...

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SamIAm
Experienced Partner
31 Posts
Experienced Partner
Experienced Partner

31Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Taxable Payment Report in new version not working...

I have ticked all suppliers that need to be reported for the TPAR. I have selected in preferences that we report TPAR. New version is only showing two suppliers out of the 30 or more that should be showing. Have also noticed that a Suppliers ABN is being advised as not valid in File but it is OK on ABN lookup. Any ideas?
2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Taxable Payment Report in new version not working...

Hi @SamIAm 

For the supplier cards that are not showing I would recommend going into the Supplier's card and ensuring that you do have Report Taxable Payments enabled. If that is ticked and the card is not appearing it would likely indicate that the transactions have not been marked as reportable. I would recommend changing the Filters in the Review Transactions to be All and then go through the supplier's transactions to make them as reportable.

On the ABN issue, just testing that particular ABN in my file, it did appear to check that ABN correctly. I would make sure that you haven't selected ENTER at the end of the ABN and look at retyping that ABN in again. Also, you would need to ensure that the serial number attached to that file (Setup>>Company Information) does has an active AccountRight Subscription.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

SamIAm
Experienced Partner
31 Posts
Experienced Partner
Experienced Partner

31Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

Re: Taxable Payment Report in new version not working...

Hi Steven, Thanks for getting back to me. I have not needed to select both before for these suppliers of the client. These are long term suppliers that we have been reporting for a while. Is there any easy way of updating over 300 purchases that need the tick? All the supplier cards are ticked. As for the ABN issue - it has corrected itself, so I wonder if there was just a link issue to the ABN lookup? thanks Sam

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post