Taxable Payments Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
WenK
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Taxable Payments Report

Hi there,

I am trying to lodge the Taxable Payments reports, and keep coming up with this error each time.

Summary of Errors:
------------------

Reason Code: VR45 Total errors: 1
If Supplier postcode field is not 9999 then Supplier country field should be blank or Australia.

I cant seem to find the card file where the error is to correct it, and not sure if I should be looking at just the active cards or the inactive also.

thanks for your help!

3 REPLIES 3
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Taxable Payments Report

Hi @WenK 

Welcome to the Community Forum. This error is normally caused by missing spaces in the address information.

Some users have found adding Australia onto all the supplier cards that are being reported on would resolve the error. This could include both active and inactive cards. But we recommend focusing on only the cards you are reporting for the period, as those cards would be the ones listed in the report (as well as your own address information). After making the changes you would need to create it again, before trying to upload it again.

If you are still receiving the error after checking/updating the cards, can you send me a Private Message with the last 4 digits of your serial number and the TPAR report so I can assist you further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

WenK
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Samara, 

I have gone through the card files (just the current years reporting suppliers) and found some of the names and addresses had a blank space at the end of either the name or one of the addresses, would that have caused the issue? 

I corrected the current years report and tried to re-upload but still had a fail.

What would you recommend next, going thru all the rest of the active suppliers? And then through the inactive?

I havent tried adding Australia to the address as of yet.  

Have attached the TPAR error report also.

Cheers

Wen

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi Wen (@WenK)

Thanks for providing the additional information. Did you have a chance to add the country to all the suppliers where the country field was missing?

I do agree that removing the space at the end of the names and addresses as well would be a good troubleshooting step.

The reason is the space could be causing the report to shift alignment and now the Country or Post Code is having unexpected information, as it is looking for specifically 4 digits under postcode, and one of the options on the dropdown for the country.

As for the inactive suppliers, it would only be suppliers who you have paid in the period the report is being run. So you can use that to narrow down which suppliers to check.

Hope that helps. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post