Transaction Tax Code Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Cath13
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Transaction Tax Code Report

Hi,

After allocating transactions in bank feeds I usually run the transaction tax code report to check everything has been allocated correctly. Not all transactions are pulling into the report. All transactions are allocated to an account with a tax code. I've tried updating, and restarting but I'm not sure why they arent coming through. 

Any suggestions/help appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: Transaction Tax Code Report

Hi @Cath13 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. The transactions listed in the Transaction Tax Codes report are based on the transaction date so I'd check the dates of the actual transactions and the date filters in the report.

If the dates aren't the issue can you send screenshots of an example transaction and the report. Please ensure sensitive information is removed from screenshots prior to posting on the public Forum.

Please let me know how you go.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Katie3
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey,

I have same issue...i can see data coming through in General ledger details (lets say for Sep quarter) but some accounts do  not show up in transaction tax code for the same Sep quarter.

Katie

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Hi @Katie3 

Apologies for the delay in replying to you. If you're still having trouble with this can you send screenshots of an example transaction and the report so that I can look into this for you.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post