We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later.

Highlighted
Partner
11 Posts
Partner
Australia

11Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later.

Hi,

Ive been trying to lodge IAS's for 4 days and keep getting this message. Please advise when this will be solved. Its happening for all clients who use payroll. 

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Experienced Partner
28 Posts
Experienced Partner
Experienced Partner

28Posts

24Kudos

0Solutions

Re: We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later.

And some who don't.  I have a client file that has never had payroll and getting same message

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later.

Having the same issues for over 2 hours now

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
4,061 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

4,061Posts

623Kudos

623Solutions

Hi @belindahowie @MartynR and @Gem159 

We have been receiving a few reports from other users with this issue. If you use payroll categories, the cause most likely is any General Journal without a tax code in the first line. Please try the following and let me know how you go:

1) Run GST Detail report and check if that is getting displayed without any issues.

2) If you get any error messages while running the report for selected date range, narrow down the date that the transaction actually is in by selecting smaller date ranges on the GST Detail Report until you narrow it down to one day. Find the General Journal and enter in missing tax code if general journal is within file current financial year. 

3) Run the report again and if it displays fine, try to lodge BAS.

If the above mentioned workaround does not work for you, please send us your serial number by a Private Message as further investigation is being done on this issue.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Partner
28 Posts
Experienced Partner
Experienced Partner

28Posts

24Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Tracey

I have already tried this and have no problem whatsoever with running the GST Detail Report report without errors on all three company files I am working with.  Do you have anybody for whom this has worked because multiple threads here seem to have left people without solutions.  I would suggest you have a bigger issue.  Bearing in mind this is only the 11th, it is going to really take off as we get closer to target days like the 21st and 28th.  

I have tried both solutions offered in the thread and they don't work.  In on file I do not even have payroll.

Over to you

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
4,061 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

4,061Posts

623Kudos

623Solutions

Hi @MartynR 

I do understand your frustration and apologise for the inconvenience this is causing. As previously explained our developers are currently investigating this. If the steps provided have not resolved the issue for you please do send us your serial number as requested.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Experienced Partner
28 Posts
Experienced Partner
Experienced Partner

28Posts

24Kudos

0Solutions

I am already dealing with Kate 

<edit - removed staff name for privacy / confidentiality - Moderator>

Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
6 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

3Kudos

1Solutions

Are you getting any closer to solving this, I have been trying to lodge since Monday and get the error message every time.  All my reports run correctly.  This is very frustrating as our lodgement is due 21/09

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
4,061 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

4,061Posts

623Kudos

623Solutions

Hi everyone

For those users who are still experiencing this after upgrading to 2020.3, our developers are investigating and I will update this post when I have more information. We do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
Experienced Partner
28 Posts
Experienced Partner
Experienced Partner

28Posts

24Kudos

0Solutions

I trust they will also investigate why the incorrect figures are moving across to the online platform so they don't match the reports and real figures.

For those of you who are still having trouble lodging the BAS electronically via MYOB, don't forget you can still run one manually and logic via the ATO portal or get your accountant to do the same if you don't have access to that.

Simply go to Prepare BAS/IAS and choose the Lodge Manually option.  This will produce a BAS for you just like the old days. NB make sure you choose the right financial year!  It would also be wise to check that it matches the GST Detail report before lodging.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post