We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later.

MartynR
Experienced Partner
28 Posts
Experienced Partner
Experienced Partner

28Posts

24Kudos

0Solutions

Re: We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later.

Judging from the many posts above, I see that most people seem to be focusing on having to lodge online and having difficulties because they can't. Just a suggestion, however if I was in the situation that some of you are in without being able to lodge your BAS online (sorry but mine got fixed when I upgraded to 2020.3) then I would run a manual BAS and either lodge through the tax office portal or, if you don't have access to the portal, ask your accountant to do it. That way you will have lodged on time.

LTWood
5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later.

Hi Team,

I also have this issue. I am able to run the GST Detail report with no problems.

How can I get this version 2020.3 that people are talking about?

Cheers

Casey

MartynR
Experienced Partner
28 Posts
Experienced Partner
Experienced Partner

28Posts

24Kudos

0Solutions

https://www.myob.com/au/support/downloads

Scroll down and choose the same edition of software you have now from the list

LTWood
5 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks MartynR,

I was not aware that they had stopped advertising the upgrades in the Application Banner when it was available.

2020.3 Seems to have fixed the problem.

A fair bit of lost time though!

Thanks again for your help.
MartynR
Experienced Partner
28 Posts
Experienced Partner
Experienced Partner

28Posts

24Kudos

0Solutions

No problem

Do check the numbers because my GST sales reported incorrectly compared to the GST detail report.

Don't forget you can always calculate your BAS or IAS by using the manual method and then reporting it either on the ATO portal or just by asking your accountant to report it for you on their portal. There should be no cost to this. All you need to do if you have not use the manual before is make sure you got your tax code set up correctly which is a very easy process achieved by simply clicking alongside the boxes on the form on the setup button and choosing the right tax codes.

MYOB did send out an email advising 2020.3 was ready but like you I have not seen it since on the banner. Guess they've got their hands full with this mess!

Karen11
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I had the same problem and kept trying last week with no luck.

I saw another post that recommended upgrading to 2020.3 which I did and has resolved the issue but the figures are not correct so I will manually update and lodge. I did not get any notification of an update nad had to log into My.Myob to download it - why does the notification not show when logged into our MYOB file?

I am so thankful for the forums when there is a MYOB glitch as I can usually find an answer to the problem.

MartynR
Experienced Partner
28 Posts
Experienced Partner
Experienced Partner

28Posts

24Kudos

0Solutions

I'm getting the same problem so will use the manual BAS option and lodge direct on ATO business portal

Wilton
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

1Kudos

1Solutions

I am also having the same issue.  I have done the upgrade to 2020.3.0 as suggested and has not fixed the error for me.  I have also run the GST reports and they are all working.  I too am waiting ont he solution to this problem.

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
5,134 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

5,134Posts

735Kudos

803Solutions

Hi @Wilton 

I have sent you a private message regarding this issue. You can access your private messages by clicking on your avatar in the top right corner and selecting the envelope icon.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Stina
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Myob team

I also have the same issue and cant lodge the September Activity statement due to technical issues. I am upgraded to 2020.3 and cant find any issues with GST reports.

Please assits

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post