When is MYOB going to fix BASLINK freezing when printing ?

Valued Cover User AndrewStephen
813 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
Valued Cover User

813Posts

564Kudos

14Solutions

When is MYOB going to fix BASLINK freezing when printing ?

When is MYOB going to fix the issue for many users that causes BASLINK to freeze when printing.

Every month when I do my BAS its takes over 30 minutes when it should take 10 minutes as I need  End Task, check the figures again fill in the time and document number etc and print, rinse and repeat.

Its been reported for long enough and by enough users that MYOB should be fixing the issue.

2 REPLIES 2
Ultimate Partner GDay53
2,484 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

2,484Posts

2,271Kudos

540Solutions

Re: When is MYOB going to fix BASLINK freezing when printing ?

@AndrewStephen 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

Have you tried running the micrsoft NetfxRepair tool. You can download it from the Microsoft website.

Usually the freezing is caused by clicking too fast through the processes and the .net matrix gets effected.

If the repair tool does not fix it then the best thing is to uninstall and reinstall the program. This take about 10 minutes but is still quicker that opening and closing the BASlink all the time.

If my response to your query and has helped, please mark my post as a solution to help others in the future.
Graeme Day
Registered BAS Agent #24745540
First Class Accounts Clayfield
Mobile: 0402 841 627
gday@firstclassaccounts.com
MYOB Certified Consultant
MYOB Diamond Partner
JSawyer
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: When is MYOB going to fix BASLINK freezing when printing ?

Running the NetFxRepairTool didn't help me, but I googled "reinstall .net framework" and the top hit gave me step by step instructions from a very reputable company.  Followed instructions and they worked a treat.  Problem solved.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post