Partner Zone

AccountRight browser access

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
NatWil
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

AccountRight browser access

Not sure if I've chosen the correct 'board' for this question. I currently use the latest version of AccountRight but was speaking with my accountant yesterday about changing to Essentials as I don't use all the extra functions of AccountRight and like that Essentials is accessible anywhere. She had heard that MYOB were changing things so AccountRight would be accessible everywhere and in a format like Essentials. Anyone know if this is true? Guessing costs will need to be reassessed too as it's a big jump in price!

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,221 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,221Posts

6,084Kudos

6,605Solutions

Re: MYOB changing

Hi @NatWil 

With the introduction of AccountRight 2021, users can now access their AccountRight company files in a browser interface. This does allow you to access the company file anytime from any location or any device (mobile, MAC OS or Windows). You just need an Internet connection, the company file in the cloud uand suitable browser like Google Chrome.

More information into accessing your file in that browser interface check out Help Article: Access an AccountRight company file in a web browser.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

NatWil
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Steven, I didn't realise this. How do I go about changing to Essentials then as I don't use any of the additional AR features and it's costing me more than double? 

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,221 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,221Posts

6,084Kudos

6,605Solutions

Hi @NatWil 

Move to MYOB Essentials should give you all the required information including what can be be migrated, how long the process takes... It also does contain a form to get that service started. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post