Import General Journal into Connected Ledger

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Charlesk
Partner
12 Posts
Partner
Australia
Partner

12Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Import General Journal into Connected Ledger

Hi!

I've just started using connected ledger.  Is it possible to import general journals into the connected ledger?  In the import/export section it seems to only

* Chart of accounts

* Contacts

* Employees

* Items

* Timesheets

So not even able to upload sales/purchases as CSVs anymore?  is this correct or am I missing something?

I really need to import general journals.  Not having that relatively basic function is quite limiting.  But I think I'm simply missing something somewhere?

Thanks in advance,

Charles

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: Import General Journal into Connected Ledger

Hi @Charlesk 

Essentials Connected Ledger is a very simple cashbook tool, its menu bar only consists Banking, Contacts and Reports. It does not have the ability to import transactions from text files, and if you need to record invoices/bills/pay runs, please consider upgrading to other suitable Essentials products. Please find more information of Essentials Connected Ledger on this Help page. 

Meanwhile, in the new Essentials/MYOB Business products, the 5 types of data you listed can be imported; and in AccountRight desktop products more import/export options are available, including sales/purchases/journals.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post