Client date of birth report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced User JoannaHD
17 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

17Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Client date of birth report

Hi, could someone please assist me with running a report in MYOB AE.  I need to run a report a report for the whole firm in surname order with age and date of birth.

In addition I need to run another copy of the above report then split it by manager in the format of clients aged 49 - 53 and 54 - 65 and 66 and older.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Satyam_N
316 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

316Posts

66Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Client date of birth report

Hi @JoannaHD

Thanks for posting on the MYOB Community Forum.

You can add Date of birth as a custom field in the card details and put dates in each customer. And you can customise a report by going to Report Field> select Custom list and Custom field (and deselect other selected fields if you don’t want them) and run the report.Capture.PNG

The program is designed to make reports in ‘Card ID’ order, hence it won’t classify cards according to age.

You can find some more information here- Custom card fields

Please have a look and let us know what you discover.

Cheers,
Satyam
MYOB Client Support
MYOB Moderator Satyam_N
316 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

316Posts

66Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @JoannaHD

I just realised my answer would be more suitable for AccountRight Classic version, and it would be a different process if you are working on Accountants Enterprise. Apologies for the confusion.

However, You can find some more information here- Reports

Please have a look and let us know if you require further assistance.

Cheers,
Satyam
MYOB Client Support
MYOB Staff Post kyla
25 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
MYOB Staff Post

25Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @JoannaHD

I can see that you logged a call with support in relation to this query.  Please let support know if you require further assistance in getting the report out and they will be able to assist you further.

For those of you that are following this post, here's what was recommended:

In AE, create a report under Reports > Client > Client List  and include Surname, First Name, Date of Birth and Manager. You would need to group by Manager and the filter the Date of Birth field using the BETWEEN filter and then run multiple reports changing the filter each time.

To get a specific list of clients aged within a range, you would use the following filter as an example:

BETWEEN 01/01/1965 AND 31/12/1969

Alternatively, if you want to just get the list of clients & then dump and sort in Excel, you could use the following filter to get all clients aged 49 and over: <01/01/1969. Run the report and then click the Export to Excel button to get the data in Excel.

cheers,

Kym
Practice Solutions Client Services Analyst
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post