Corporate Compliance

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Bruce-Accru
Partner
2 Posts
Partner
Australia

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Corporate Compliance

Dear Community,

I have the following queries regarding on line Corporate compliance, which we have just installed.  I suspect a number ar for the MYOB team.

Your constructive responses will be appreciated.

1-Are we able to update common director details or registered offices or addresses across multiple entities in one update?

2- What happens to the information in Corporate Compliance, if by example, an outside solicitor updates company details with ASIC? Does the information ultimately flow through to Corporate Compliance?  By example, we have been removed as an agent then reappointed. In the interim, changes have been instigated by the corporate solicitor.  When will these changes flow through to corporate compliance?

3- When do we expect to be able to backdate the share transfers or issue date?

4- Confirm whether, when available, we will be able to control the two-way update process. Will we be able to elect a one-way process: AE to Corporate Compliance?

5- Where shares are beneficially held, by recording the ultimate owner in corporate compliance, does this information flow to ASIC or have any consequences for AE?

6-In templates, if we require more than one director to sign, can we embed fields for more than one director?

7-Are we able to restrict access to functions within Corporate Compliance?  By example, we have a centralised system for dealing with changes and managing forms and setting up new entities and do not want open access to the staff to these features.

Also, we appear to have an issue viewing the structure diagrams produced by Corporate Compliance.  In most instances, we are unable to view in whole the structure diagram. In one instance, just a small section of the structure is visible.  Are there specific hardware requirements to view the structure diagrams?  Do the diagrams take time to load?  If so, how much time.

1 REPLY 1
Bradley_M
MYOB Staff
6 Posts
MYOB Staff
Australia
MYOB Staff

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Corporate Compliance

Hi @Bruce-Accru 

Thank you for your query. I apologies for the delayed response.

1- If directors and shared addresses are setup in AE then the related details will be updated in Corporate Admin. You will still need to process forms in Corporate Admin but we intend to have a task created in Corporate Admin in the future.

2- If information is updated outside of Corporate Admin you can request an RA72 form from ASIC and update the relevant details in Corporate Admin. Please note that details updated this way will not automatically flow into AE at this time. This is a planned update in the near future.

3- Currently we plan to release a more detailed share registry in the first half of 2020.

4- At this time it is planned to be a two way update process but I will raise a one way option as a possible enhancement.

5- Currently beneficial holders do not flow into AE, it is a reference only in Corporate Admin. However, this has been raised as a potential future enhancement.

6- We can edit document templates but there is only limited support for custom fields at this time. There has been an enhancement raised for this.

7- Currently we cannot restrict functions in Corporate Admin for users. There is a security enhancement for planned for MYOB Practice.

8- There are no specific hardware requirements the structure diagram in Corporate Admin. The diagram should load as the page loads. Could you try clearing your web browser cache and accessing Corporate Admin with Chrome. If there are any further issues with the diagram, please reply to this post.

If there are any further queries, please reply to this post.

Cheers,
Bradley Maxwell

Practice Support Analyst

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post