Debtors Statement Report in MYOB AE - only for clients without email addresses

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced User JacintaGT
10 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Debtors Statement Report in MYOB AE - only for clients without email addresses

I'm trying to adjust our debtors statement report so that it will run debtors statements only for clients that don't have email addresses recorded in AE.  We want to email the debtors statement where possible & we have figured out how to do that.  However some of our clients don't have email addresses and still require the paper copy to be mailed.  

I have tried to play around with fields and filters in the report however haven't had any success.  I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.

Is it possible to adjust the debtors statement report for what I'm trying to do?

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Staff Post nickypic
87 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Australia
MYOB Staff Post

87Posts

22Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Debtors Statement Report in MYOB AE - only for clients without email addresses

Hi @JacintaGT 

I would suggest adding a field to the debtor statement for Email and include a filter of    Is Null   You will need to add this field to the report at designer level as this field is there isn't there by default.

If you require assistance with this please call our support line on 1300 555 666 queue options 2 2 2 and then 4.

cheers,

Nicky
Practice Solutions Product Analyst
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Experienced User JacintaGT
10 Posts
Experienced User
Australia
Experienced User

10Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Debtors Statement Report in MYOB AE - only for clients without email addresses

For some reason the filter would not work properly (still brought up clients with email addresses).  I rang support and they showed me a workaround in the mail merge function to manually select the statements without email addresses and save as a word document to mail out.

MYOB Staff Post nickypic
87 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Australia
MYOB Staff Post

87Posts

22Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @JacintaGT 

This is possible via the report but if you have other filters in the debtor statement can be tricky.     You need to edit the report and ensure all your OR column filters have the same filter for Emailing.

cheers,

Nicky
Practice Solutions Product Analyst
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post