1 Post
Cover User
amygood1
Cover User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Enhancement Request - ability to import documents to AE from workpapers screen

It would be great if we could import documents to link from within the Workpapers module. For example an 'Import' button added to the 'Search for a Document Screen'. This would stop from having to exit the seach for a document screen, navigating back to the Documents tab in AE and importing a document into AE from there. 

Even better would be the ability to drag and drop a document (to be linked) into a workpaper which could then prompt the 'Document Profiling' screen, or auto-profiled as per practice defaults (e.g. all our linked documents for supporting workpapers are always profiled as "[Tax Filing Cabinet] - [Relevant Financial Year] - [Work Type = Supporting Documentation]" 

2 REPLIES
MYOB Staff Post Kimberley_P
13 Posts
MYOB Staff Post
Australia
Kimberley_P
MYOB Staff Post

13Posts

6Kudos

2Solutions

Re: Enhancement Request - ability to import documents to AE from workpapers screen

Hi @amygood1,

Welcome to the Community Forum! I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Thank you for your suggestion. I think that's a great idea!

I have forwarded your request to our Product Development team for consideration.

Kind regards,

Kim

MichY
2 Posts
User
Australia
MichY
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Enhancement Request - ability to import documents to AE from workpapers screen

Yes. I totally agree.

It's such a waste of time having to import document to Document Manager first and then look it up in the workpaper.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post