Intranet 'full text' search

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User KatieP
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Intranet 'full text' search

Hi there,

We are experiencing issues with the MYOB AE Intranet at the moment, particularly in relation to the general 'Search' settings.

It appears that the first level Search function defaults to search all text within the intranet documents - which might be handy for someone using the Intranet on a small scale, but for us is yielding a huge list of completely irrelevant documents to sift through before finding the correct one.

Now i understand that in the Advanced Search functions you can play around with this and change the search locations etc, but for a 'one-click' solution (ie, changing the Intranet backend settings so that these 'Search By' fields can be set at will by the practice.

Does any one else experience similar issues or know of a solution that might assist? Alternatively, is this something that MYOB can leave for Practices to set themselves in a future upgrade?

Thanks,

Katie

1 REPLY 1
Former Staff Esbisme
216 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

216Posts

13Kudos

32Solutions

Re: Intranet 'full text' search

Hi @KatieP

First let me apologise if you have not received a timely response.  I have asked around and found out that this is currently logged as an enhancement request for a future release.

Once again I apologise if you have not received a timely response - but I hope that this information has been of some help.

Cheers,

Esther
Practice Solutions - Support
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post