MYOB AE Standing Orders

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
busbey
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB AE Standing Orders

We are getting multiple network errors at different times from MYOB and have received information from MYOB support that adding the users to the local administrators group should fix the problem. The only thing is, we can't do this due to policy and was wondering if anyone had some troubleshooting advice.

The setup is 3 2016 Windows guests on esxi 6.5. DC, RDS and SQL all on the same host connected through 10GB adaptor 15 users in total. I've checked how much CPU, RAM and Network is being used at the time of the errors and they are all well under the maximums. The RDS MYOB app connects through file shares on SQL and we don't get any other network errors when connecting through windows explorer / SMB. What I've tried so far is increase the autodisconnect perimeter for network drives, made the drive maps connect via a logon script rather than GPO, made sure all domain users have full permission to the myob share and disabled firewall / AV scanning. The only thing I haven't tried is moving the MYOB file share to the RDS but because of the amount of time that will take and the fact that the servers are all on the same host anyway. Also I know of another company that has the exact same setup with the same hardware/OS's and simlar workloads so I know in theory it should work as it is. Other thing to note is SMB1 has been removed from all servers. Screenshots attached of the most common errors.

Any advice is appreciated..

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post