Multiple Primary Email Address' in MYOB AE

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Tanya_GroupGH
1 Post
User
Australia

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Multiple Primary Email Address' in MYOB AE

Hi, I have a lot of our client billing set up to go 'send via email'  in AE, however we do have some clients who have an 'accounts' email address as opposed to it going to the primary address. 

We do put optional email address' in the invoice email description under phone & other details when setting up new clients, however AE doesn't give me an option to choose that email address when emailing bill. 

I have searched and google and am not finding answers, does AE have a functionality that would allow me to choose which email address I want to send from primary or email invoice when in the bills ready to print screen, or do you have suggestions on how to work around this issue.

Thank you

Tanya

1 REPLY 1
nickypic
103 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

103Posts

0Kudos

13Solutions

Re: Multiple Primary Email Address' in MYOB AE

Hi @Tanya_GroupGH 

As you have discovered our system allows for you to setup an "Is Invoice Email"  This should be used for the accounts email address.  When sending invoices, if this email address is setup it is used by default.  If this hasn't been setup the primary email address will be used.  It is not possible to pick at the time of emailing invoices.  

When you email debtor statements, you must select the which email address to use in the "Send Email too" box during the mail merge process if you wish to use this email address first.      

It is not possible to email invoices or debtor statements to multiple email addresses for the same client. 

For more information about the "Is Invoice Email" please refer to the online help -   http://help.myob.com/wiki/display/pmframe/Phone+number+and+email+address

cheers,

Nicky
Practice Solutions Product Analyst
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post